[Fresh] Fresh@News: Enjoy Spring Break!

We hope that you son or daughter enjoy Spring Break!

Most of our students are heading home, others are participating in a domestic or international service experience, and some are visiting friends at other schools.  We are confident the students will enjoy a break from their daily routine and come back to campus refreshed to start the second half of the semester.  Wherever this week may take them, we wish them safe travels… and for those who are heading somewhere warm, please bring the higher temperatures back with you to campus!