[Soph] Villanova Sophomore E-Newsletter

In the spring, we conducted a survey of current subscribers to Fresh@news, Villanova’s e-newsletter to family members of the Class of 2013 during their freshman year.  This survey asked the subscribers their opinions of the freshman e-newsletter, as well as asked if they would like to see the service to continue into their student’s sophomore year. Overwhelmingly, subscribers responded that they were interested in receiving a sophomore version of this email, and even gave us some topics they anticipated needing information about in the upcoming year.

In response to this need, we have created an e-newsletter for the families of the current sophomore entitled “Soph@News”.    You will be receiving information that is timely and appropriate for those students in the Class of 2013 at this point in their academic career.  We hope to generate this email newsletter approximately 1-2 times a month.