[Soph] Class Ring Sales Tomorrow

Dear Sophomore Parents,

Recently a mailer was sent to your home regarding Junior Ring Sales. Unfortunately many of you received this mailer after the sale ended. Because of this, Balfour has extended the sale. Please read the message below as Balfour will be on campus tomorrow.

Message from Balfour:

If you missed the Special Sophomore Ring Ordering Event last week, our Balfour representative has said she will honor your Special Discount tomorrow!

Our Balfour reps will be on campus tomorrow,  Friday, April 28. 11:00 am- 3:00 pm in front of the Villanova Bookstore

This will be your LAST CHANCE to order your Villanova Ring with this discount. In addition, you will receive your ring with the rest of your class at the Junior Ring Ceremony this fall!

If you have any questions, please direct them to joseph.citera@villanova.edu or Tina.Stenman@balfour.com

Thank you!

Soph@news